Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY by the WONDERFUL Rochelle Jahdi & THANKS



Here are a couple FUN new pics we added to our already AMAZING pictures!! We just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all our AMAZING customers over this Holiday season! From Singapore to Italy to Canada and ALL around the United States!! HOOP-La had an awesome Christmas season and we are SO super grateful! We were featured on many many blogs such as: House of Smiths, If Only Life Could Be That Simple, How Does She, The Posh Daisy, Fabulous Fun Finds, Becky Higgins, Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line,  and The Tomkat Studio!!! It was SO fun to work with all of them and we are SO glad they let us be part of their websites!! XOXO
 REMEMBER our FREE shipping is still good to use if you order more than 3 pairs of earrings or headbands use the code: FREESHIP4U at checkout where it says apply codes or coupons! THANKS! Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Pictures are stunning! Thanks Mandy for letting me share your lovely shop with my readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your much deserved success! I LOVED seeing your pictures featured in so many places as "must have gifts" of the season! Thank you for allowing me to share your beautiful shop with my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your earrings my sil lives down there and came home for christmas to canada and gave me a pair of earrings I came home went on your site and bought three more love the ones I have and I'm pretty sure I'll love the others! I 'm severely allergic to metals and I had no problem with yours!! Beautiful work can't wait to get my package:) Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS so much Cerisse, Jenny and Christal!!! Thanks for all your support and liking my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your earrings are DARLING! I'm excited to be your newest follower and would LOVE it if you stopped by to visit and while there, returned the "love"!!! I'm going to check out your etsy shop! I'm so excited to see all your variety! Everything is so cute!!!

    XO, Aimee
    Your New Bloggy Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashionable & Attractive Heart Shaped Earrings in Red and Gray Color, both Grey Heart Shaped Earrings and Red Heart Shaped Earrings are Waterproof, available online in just 199 Rs only

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! I really like your earrings, very unique.Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they are all beautiful with their earrings, so nice, like it so much.How i wish i could wear that.


    You can also visit my site: Earrings

    ReplyDelete